Monday, November 10, 2008

The stitcher's angel Project...

... is done! I sent my package out 2 weeks ago and I'm happy that it arrived savely in far far away Australia. My angel partner was Lisa, and I'm glad that she liked everything what I sent to her. Even though we have never met before there are always something what you have in common. First it of course our hobby. Second, her Dad is from Germany and I wondered when I saw her last name because it's a very german name, so we both have something to do with Germany (Lisa, did you ever went to visit Germany by the way??) and the third thing is kind of funny, because my angel partner was Lisa and the person who Lisa had as her angel partner was Yvonne from the Netherlands... and that's right.. she had me as her Angel Partner.. so we had one close circle, I wonder if Helen did that on purpose, but I doubt it.

Well, it was definitly fun, and a challenge, like always when you make something for somebody you absolutly don't know and I'm really happy that we all liked what the other person made for them. I would love to do something like that again, maybe not right now, because I'm still busy with my bags (which have to be finished by this week!!! ) and than there is still the one baby quilt for that one baby... oh yeah.. my own one.... LOL.
But I'm really happy that I did join the angel swap!

No comments: