Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stitchers Angel Project

When I went to the mailbox today, I got a suprise. My stitcher's Angel sent me my package. She sent me an email, when the deadline came around, telling me she couldn't make it. Which was completly ok for me, I was late myself.
And then I almost forgot about it until today this was in my package: A very cute little caddy that goes under the sewing machine and keeps everything what you could need in hand. I love the colors!!
A little bag for a ongoing project.
The little envelope that you see in the picture is a needle case, it's really cute. I also got some fabric, two iron-on patches and two little cute buttons.

Dear Kelly, thank you so much for all the hard work you put in. I really do love everything!! Thank you very much!!

1 comment:

Kelly Rachel said...

Hi Carolin,
I only just found this! I'm glad you liked the parcel. I see you also figured out what everything's purpose was, since I didn't have time to write a note. Things were so crazy at the end of last year. All is getting better though.

I'm glad I found your blog again too!

Cheers,
Kelly.