Tuesday, August 18, 2009

dear stitcher's Angel

As many maybe already saw, I'm a member of the stitchers angel Project this year again. At first I didn't really want to, because I don't really have the time, but last year it was so much fun, so I jumped on the boat the last day you could sign up for.

I already contacted my swap-partner.silly me, forgot about the signatur in my email, so she knows my real name. So maybe I will show little hints and clues from what I'm doing, but not the whole thing. I hope my angel don't mind.

And yesterday I got a message from my Angel. She asked me what I like. Well since Caleigh is born I'm more into pink, especially, the combination of pink and brown.
I like bright colors, and all kinds of little cute things..
And I love Amy Butler designs!

So I hope thats something you can work with!

1 comment:

Sandra W. said...

Amy Butler ist schon toll! Viel Spass dabei. Wann bekommt ihr denn euer "Wichtel Geschenk"?