Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We have one!!!

Today the new Costco Magazine for Members arrived.. as I looked through it I saw that they have some furniture on sale.. Just for shit and giggles I looked again on their homepage and there it was.. the 72 inch Vanity that we saw at the store, months ago. The price was a little higher than in the store, but there were no shipping and handling costs.. So we ordered it.
Hopefully it's gonna delivered in about 2-4 weeks. It's not as modern as I would like it too but it's much better than the ones I saw online..
This was by the way the first time we bought something with our credit card... I hope we can pay it off quickly
Today Chris took the Toilet out as well as the flooring in the little extra room where the toilet was in.
I still would like to either get rid of that little extra room or just remove the door and make the opening bigger.. but Chris thinks we would need a permit for that.. So I'm gonna do some research on that

No comments: