Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Caleigh's Quilt: Letzte Phase ready to quilt

I did the last couple stitches yestday, and because Caiden was knocked out and slept for 3,5 hours and Caleigh was in daycare I was also able to get it ready to quilt. Wow. Caleigh is turning one in two months and I'm still not done.. sorry Girly.


Of course Mr. Linus helped me to get all the wrinkles out of the batting, like he always does.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the results so far. And I have to say compare to Caiden's Quilt I can see that my skills have improved.
Actually this time I'm looking forward to do the quilting.. let's hope I can keep that up and maybe the quilt is gonna be a birthday present.
I'm excited that I can start working on one of my other UFO's . I was thinking about finding a new project, I saw so many cute fabrics and all the magazines have just awesome projects.. but I want to stay focus and work on stuff I already have.

3 comments:

MiMa said...

Wow, klasse!!! Sieht richtig toll aus!!

Mel said...

sieht super aus!

Nicole said...

Der Quilt is total schoen geworden.

Ich habe immer eifrig Hilfe beim mehr Falten machen, ganz besonders von der Raeubern von Katzen die wir haben und genau dann durch die Wohnung fegen.