Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathersday


Footprints
"walk a little slower Daddy", said a child so small,
"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
sometimes they're hard to see;
so walk a little slower Daddy,
for you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
you're what I want to be;
then I will have a little child
who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
and know that I was true;
so, walk a little slower Daddy,
for I must follow you!"
Happy Fathersday, Chris, we love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Julia Arteno said...

Awww, schoenes Gedicht!

Julia Arteno said...

Ach ja und Happy Father's Day!!!!

PS: das foto war vom letzten vatertag und viel dicker war sie da nicht wirklich, ich glaub das ist nur der winkel, in manchen winkeln sehen ihre backen immer viel dicker aus als sie sind lol