Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flying geese are passing by...

while I'm waiting for the UPS Man to deliever my new toy! I can't wait...

I made this quilt in the first couple of weeks in June, and decided not to post a picturea until I'm truly done, with quilting, binding, everything...
as you can see... didn't happen. I quilted a couple of rows, before I realized that I swore SO MANY TIMES never to quilt again!! But the next quilt, I will give to a longarm quilter... it's just so much work when you do it with your normal machine...

This quilt is made completly from my stash, and some of you will probably see some fabric I used in other projects.. I love it, when I can use the fabrics I love over and over again in new projects.
This is the background fabric, Owls for Geese.. I thought that's quiet a match. These owls came a long way from Korea, my dear friend Sandra sent it to me..
And because the UPS Man is still not here.. I made some Zucchini Almond Muffins.. very yummi, I'm sure the kids will love them..

1 comment:

Sandra W. said...

Total schoen geworden! Freut mich wenn ich sehen kann dass du die Stoffe verwendest die ich schicke. :))
Ich hab vor kurzem erfahren, dass die post in Seoul eine longarm Quilting Machine hat und zwar computerized. Ne Bekannte hat mal nen Queen size Quilt dort quilten lassen (also man muss es selber machen aber es wird einem geholfen) und hat INCL. badding nur $25 gezahlt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DER HAMMER!