Sunday, May 9, 2010

One funny Bunny

is our Caleigh!

She is a really picky eater and I was really suprised that she loved the rice, veggies and fish.. but you can see that she is really checking out what's on the spoon.. just in case I could put some posion on it..

Yeah I know again not really a blog entry just another video.. I'm just soo busy.. sometimes I wonder if it ever gonna stop... I can't remember the last time I was bored.. would be nice to have that feeling again..

I just wish my life would slow down a little bit so I actually feel that I got something done instead of thinking about all the things I didn't get done today..

Also I haven't done any sewing at all in about .... I don't know at least 4 weeks.. it's sad.. really I wish I could do more, but when the kids go to bed at night I usually clean up the daily mess and then collapse on the couch and don't really get up until I go to bed (unless there is some food around what maybe could go bad and I have to take care of it, like chocolate or chips... )

But hopefully I will get somehow, somewhere, sometimes some more energy and to stuff again... maybe in November when Chris is back and Caiden goes to Pre-school... maybe..

5 comments:

Allgäumädel said...

Den prüfenden Blick als die Erbsen kamen fand ich klasse :-))))

LG Patricia

Mel said...

wie goldig der pruefende Blick und das Abwischen mit dem Latz :)

Karin said...

Genau - der prüfende Blick auf den Löffel, einfach zu goldig. Eine ganz süsse Maus eure Caleigh ;-)

Ich drück dir die Daumen, dass du bald wieder ein bisschen Zeit für dich findest.

Andrea said...

Sie ist soooo süß! Beim Blick auf die Erbsen musste ich herzlich lachen :-))

Ich hoffe auch, dass du bald wieder zur Ruhe kommst und Zeit für dich hast. Ich find es sowieso unglaublich was du alles leistest und ziehe meinen Hut vor dir. :-*

Sazou said...

Ach Gott wie suess. Ganz goldig und natuerlich muss man erstmal gucken, was man in den Mund geschoben bekommt ;-)